69 Lagoon & Pisco Climbing (04 Days/03 Nights)
Laguna 69 is one of the most famous and iconic hikes in Peru. Located in Huaraz, the hiking and trekking capital of Peru, the high-altitude day hike is not technically challenging – but the altitude makes Laguna 69 a strenuous hike. Trekking to 69 Lagoon we can see impressive landscapes with typical vegetation of the Andes and mountain views.
Duration: 04 Days / 03 nights.
Altitude: 4500 m.
Maximum alt. of the Pisco Glacier: 5,752 m.
Difficulty: Little difficult.
Route: Huaraz/Yungay/Laguna 69/Nevado pisco/ Yungay/Huaraz.
DAY 01: Huaraz – 3100m./ Yungay – 2550 m./ Cebollapampa Camp – 3900 m./ Laguna 69 – 4665m/ Cebollapampa camp – 3900 m. (L/D)
DAY 02: Campo Cebollapampa 3900 m./Camp base de Pisco 4665 m. (B/L/D)
DAY 03: Pisco base camp – 4665 m./Pisco Summit – 5752 m./ Pisco base camp – 4665 m. (B/L)
DAY 04: Pisco base camp 4665 m./ Cebollapampa field – 3900 m./Huaraz
DAY 01: Huaraz – 3100m./ Yungay – 2550 m./ Cebollapampa Camp – 3900 m./ Laguna 69 – 4665m/ Cebollapampa camp – 3900 m.
Departure from the city of Huaraz at 7 am, heading north from the Callejón de Huaylas to the city of Yungay, then continue with the journey along a path that leads east towards the Llanganuco stream, visiting the Chinancocha lagoon 3850 m following the place called Cebollapampa 3900 m where we will locate the camp and then we start the walk along the ravine appreciating the vegetation. further up we can observe giant mountains such as the Chacraraju 6112 m, Pisco 5752 m Yanapaccha 5460m and the majestic Huascarán. The trek has a 3-hour tour until we reach Lagoon 69 with a height of 4500 m and then return to the camp. 6 hours trek and 3 hours of transport.
DAY 02: Campo Cebollapampa 3900 m./Camp base de Pisco 4665 m.
Departure at 8 am, after breakfast we will prepare all the mountain gear we will take here, the service of the muleteer and the donkeys for the transfer of the logistical material to the base camp of the Pisco 4665m. Where we will spend the night after a delicious dinner. 3 hours walk.
DAY 03: Pisco base camp – 4665 m./Pisco Summit – 5752 m./ Pisco base camp – 4665 m.
Departure at 1 am, after the respective breakfast will start to list all the climbing equipment to leave for the summit of pisco 5752 m crossing the morrea for 3 hours and entering the glacier heading to the summit for 4 hours on the way from the summit we will observe more than 10 mountains of 6000 meters, we return to the camp by the same route to spend the night. 10 hours of ascent and descent.
DAY 4 Pisco base camp 4665 m./ Cebollapampa field 3900 m.
After breakfast we will pick up the camp to return to Cebollapampa to return to the city of Huaraz. 2 hours of walking and 3 hours of transport.
- Trekking Guide, Climbing Guide.
- Cook, Donkey driver, Porters.
- Tourist transport to the starting point for walking.
- Food during the expedition (05 foods, breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Box Lunch, Dinner).
- Mountain Equipment (Mountain boots, crampons, harness, ice ax, ropes, etc.).
- Camping equipment (sleeping tent, dining room, kitchen and bathroom, sleeping bag).
- Kitchen Logistics Team (kitchen utensils).
- Donkeys for the transport of luggage and food.
- First aid kit.
- Personal assistance.
- Entrance tickets (Huascaran National Park)
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc.
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness and/or accident etc.
- Tips, baggage porterage and other extras not specified
- Peruvian Taxes.
- Personal clothes for Trekking
- Tips (driver, guide, cook, muleteer)
*B= Breakfast L= Lunch D= Diner
Price in American Dollars, per person:
|TREKKING & CLIMBING||2 pax||4/6 pax||8/10 pax||12 pax|
|Program TC 01:69 Lagoon & Pisco Climbing (04 Days/03 Nights)||909||553||732||460|